10% discount code for booking two or more holiday workshops: 10%HOLIDAY
Were you wondering if your child had the ability to confidently write a certain text type?
Look no further!
I have developed these intensive writing workshops to do just that.
Each of these 2.5-hour workshops will teach your child how to plan and write a certain text type, as well revise all the writing features that knock examiners’ socks off!
How many can I book?
Each 2.5 hour Easter and summer workshop will have different, bespoke content unique to My Home Class, so you can book all workshops safe in the knowledge that each one will stretch your child with new content. In addition, with only six children per class, your child is guaranteed to benefit from heaps of individual attention.
Will this help with the exams for our target schools?
The workshops are perfect for children preparing for 11+ grammar and independent school writing exams.
Dates/times - summer: Write a persuasive argument – Thursday 4th August - 10 am
Cost: £60 per 2.5-hour workshop, including marking and personalised written feedback and development points.
Early bird - 10% discount: Book two or more workshops to receive a 10% discount! Enter this code at the checkout: 10%HOLIDAY
Booking: Please choose your date and place it in your basket. You will be sent the Zoom code and confirmation automatically and a reminder 24-hours before the workshop begins.
Workshop duration: 2.5 hours
Class size: 6 children.
Age group: Year 5
Terms & Conditions
- Once booked, places are non-refundable as per the Terms and Conditions.
- If your child is unable to attend a session, Anna will send out the PowerPoint class slides, and work can still be submitted for marking.
- We do NOT record class sessions for safeguarding reasons (as children use video and sound).
- One learner per booking. If two children from the same household are joining, please use separate devices in separate rooms to maximise their individual learning.
- Cameras to remain on for the duration of the class to help with interaction with others and teacher support and feedback.
If you would like information on how this course will help study for a specific school's writing exam, don't hesitate to get in touch with Anna by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile on 07846-034 927.
Write a persuasive argument - summer holiday workshop
£60.00 per child