11 Plus English Year 6
My creative writing and reading comprehension classes include:
- 11 weeks of weekly classes
- Weekly homework and meaningful marking
- Mid-term parent and child progress meetings
How I ensure your child is on track for their exams:
- Your child takes an initial assessment for me to understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- Continuous assessment shared with parents each week.
- End of term full paper assessment with final score and detailed feedback from me.
No classes here right now. Please check back soon or get in touch to enquire or register your interest and be added to the mailing list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I book more than one class?
Yes. Add as many classes as you like to your basket. We send an email confirmation with Zoom links for each class.
Can I cancel a class?
Once booked, refunds are not available as per our Terms and Conditions. This is because there are limited places on each class and once a place is booked, other children are then not able to join the class. Missed classes cannot be refunded, but course materials and homework can still be accessed.
What if I can't connect or I've deleted my email with the link?
Please check your Zoom link at least 10 minutes before the class. See our 'Technology Support' section for more help with Zoom. If you have lost the original email with the Zoom link, don't worry, we send a reminder email with the Zoom link 24-hours before the class is due to start. Please check your junk/spam folder if you can't find it. The parent login area that you join when you book a class also displays all your orders, Zoom links and any downloadable class materials.