SATURDAY CLASS - Year 4 - 9.15 am
To secure a place, please either pay in full now or part pay with a £50 deposit now and be invoiced for the rest during the course.
Use code: £50DEPOSIT4 at the checkout.
Join my creative writing course to ensure that your child achieves fantastic writing results!
Who this is suitable for
Children preparing for 11+ grammar and independent school exams, and those wishing to strengthen Key Stage 2 skills.
What we cover
- Fiction writing
- Non-fiction writing
- Critical writing techniques
What we achieve:
- Confidence to tackle key creative writing texts, no matter how challenging
- Stretched vocabulary and language application
- No more writing gaps!
Here’s what happens:
- Initial and final assessments with feedback.
- Lessons and weekly homework (marked with personalised, detailed feedback)
- Writing skills recap resources.
- Mini recap videos.
- Mid-term progress parent meeting.
Important details of our online classes:
- 11-week course, 1.25 hours a week, led by experienced and qualified teacher, Anna
- Maximum class size of 6 students
- Weekly lesson material emailed to you or accessible online
Dates and times:
Saturday 24th September to Saturday 10th December; Every Saturday from 9.15 am - 10.30 am
NO CLASS during the half-term break (Saturday 29th October)
Terms & Conditions:
- Once booked, places can be cancelled within 7 days and after that, places are non-refundable as per the Terms and Conditions.
- If your child is unable to attend a session, Anna will send out the PowerPoint class slides and the mini-recap video and work can still be submitted for marking.
- We do NOT record class sessions for safeguarding reasons (as children use video and sound).
- One learner per booking. If two children from the same household are joining, please use separate devices in separate rooms to maximise their individual learning.
- Cameras to remain on to help with interaction with others and teacher support and feedback.
<<button>> Ask me a question
Autumn - Year 4
£425.00 per child